Old Movies

PrincessKally

<font color=darkcoral>anything<br><font color=teal
So I absolutly LOVE older movies.
I recently watched..Singin' in the Rain, West Side Story, and Some Like it Hot
I loved these movies, especially Some Like it Hot. Also, I really like movies by Alfred Hitchcock.
So what are you're favorite old movies?

ummmm

32 steps. I think that is what it is called. It is an old black and white mystery thing...

Snow White.

hehe

I think it was some old movie also. It was about this dude who set his wife up to be murdered after he found out she was having an affair. He hired someone to do it. Except it backfired and the murderer was killed. He set it up to look like the wife killed hom for no reason. But he was eventually cought.

I think it had something like Call or phone in the title...not sure...

I loved these movies, especially Some Like it Hot. Also, I really like movies by Alfred Hitchcock.

Those are three of my favorites. :)
I also like It Happened One Night and Gone With the Wind (clark gable is a god), Breakfast at Tiffany's, My Fair Lady, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Meet Me in St. Louis, Guys and Dolls and On the Town.

older movies are good because they had real actors.

we don't get that anymore. now we can rely on editing, computer generated graphics, and all of that fun stuff.

Lets go back to the 50s-70s. Those are real movies. Real actors. Really acting. Thats why old movies are so good.

and my personal favorites include Some Like It Hot, Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things, and anything Mr Hitchcock put his name on.

Yes to both.

It's a great movie. Kurosawa was a genius.

quoted for emphasis.

I also like this old movie The Hound of the Baskervilles...umm it has Sherlock Holmes and stuff..

And ummm Destination Tokyo and ummm Blue Skies...

My dad watches old movies all the time so I am forced. But then I actually enjoy them..lol

mmmmmmmmm.
old movies are the greatest ever. :D:D:D

singing in the rain = looooove
wizard of oz, my fair lady, some like it hot!!
i looove alfred hitchcock films too-my family has the whole collection.
my favourite is The Man who knew too much!

i also love The Party with Peter Sellers.
and i also like The Quiet Man with John Wayne :D

Old Movies rock.

I also reeeally LOOOOVE The Aviator; It's not an old movie, but it depicts the making of old movies. (also, the life of howard hughes hehe)
If you like old movies, watch that.

I also like this old movie The Hound of the Baskervilles...umm it has Sherlock Holmes and stuff..

And ummm Destination Tokyo and ummm Blue Skies...

My dad watches old movies all the time so I am forced. But then I actually enjoy them..lol

I had to watch The Hound of the Baskervilles in Language Arts last year. I personally hated it.

I love science fiction movies from the '70s.

Scenes from that movie were tapped at the Hotel Del Coronado in CA and that was the place that the Grand Floridian design was based after. So for Disney fans, watching the movie might remind them of the Grand Floridian lol.

Meet Me In St. Louis with Judy Garland and Little Women with Elizabeth Taylor are great old movies!!!

Ah I love old movies so much.
I am a huge fan of Breakfast at Tiffany's, Casablanca and some other ones.
They are so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter