Old meal tickets from winning a contest still valid?

You could call the dining line and ask someone there but like a PP mentioned, most of the CMs you talk to probably weren't even born in 1991. Just call and ask for a supervisor.

Nah, I would say that most CMs were alive in 1991 - that was just 20 years ago. Even most CPers were probably born in 1991 or earlier.

OP, that's great that they honored your vouchers! Talk about a valuable prize!!!

Just got back, and they honored the old meal tickets and the the tip was included in the waived amount. Saved us $200! Thanks for all the advice!:thumbsup2

Oh MY!!!! THAT was MAJOR Pixie Dust!!! Hope you had a fabulous trip!! :banana:

Nah, I would say that most CMs were alive in 1991 - that was just 20 years ago. Even most CPers were probably born in 1991 or earlier.

OP, that's great that they honored your vouchers! Talk about a valuable prize!!!

I was born in 1993 :rotfl:

Most CP are currently age 20-21+

Uh it was kind of a joke. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter