Old magic bands and new resort stay

Pringlc

Earning My Ears
i have magic bands from this years stay, with park media still active and am doing a split stay next year - 5 days coronado, thena cruise and then 3 days art of animation

do I bring my magic bands and/or can I check in on line and use the magic bands, not going to the front desk?

any experience appreciated

claire

you still need to check in at the hotel. Once we do, all our old MB become active again. I have every color now, so I match with the outfit I am wearing that day.

You're actually asking several different questions here. Lets try them one at a time.

Your MB from your previous stay will work in all ways for your new trip. Your tickets will still work, your charging privileges work, your pin will be the same, your door will open.

Your new MB will also work in all ways on your new trip. Use them interchangeably.

You may, or may not, be able to bypass the front desk. Right now there is a limited test going on at select resorts. If you are included in that test, then yes there won't be a need to go to the front desk. Otherwise, you will need to go to the font desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter