• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old KTTW tickets to new ticket media?

elastigirl

DIS Veteran
I have 8 1-day tickets on old KTTW cards. Two years in a row, we, with my ILs, took advantage of a free dine offer that required the purchase of a 1-day ticket. I think in 2009 & 2010 maybe? At the time, we had no need for tickets (had APs), so we just saved them.

Can I take these to guest services to turn them into 1-day RFID tickets? Can I do this all at one time? And they are transferrable since they were never used, correct? I don't want to upgrade any of them at all right now, just get them on new media and maybe use a couple for 1-day MK visits before the end of the year.

Thank you!

Any old, valid admission media can be converted to RFID.

I don't know if it would apply to your situation, Or old KTTW cards, but MYW tickets of that era may not even need to be converted, if you have a MDE account and a Magic Band, because MDE lets you add some old tickets by entering the ticket number by yourself. (And a Magic Band is your RFID "key" to your MDE account)

I have 8 1-day tickets on old KTTW cards. Two years in a row, we, with my ILs, took advantage of a free dine offer that required the purchase of a 1-day ticket. I think in 2009 & 2010 maybe? At the time, we had no need for tickets (had APs), so we just saved them.

Can I take these to guest services to turn them into 1-day RFID tickets? Can I do this all at one time? And they are transferrable since they were never used, correct? I don't want to upgrade any of them at all right now, just get them on new media and maybe use a couple for 1-day MK visits before the end of the year.

Yes to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter