Old Key West

Yep!

The TV in the living room in 1BR and 2BR villas will have a DVD player at OKW (and all other onsite DVC resorts).

Enjoy!

All of the villas I've been in recently have a DVD/VCR combo unit. (One Bedroom and up, of course--a studio just has the TV.)

I was at OKW 3 weeks ago and our 1 bedroom had DVD only. I've only seen the combo units at BWV. When I was at VWL in March, it just had a video player (VCR without record).

I've stayed at OKW 3 times, and I've always gotten a DVD player-- never a VCR (which works, because I only own DVDs!!)

Maybe we need to start a video player FAQ. :rotfl:

I know SSR has the DVD / VCR combo units, too.

Being the Hi-tech person I am, I just found out that our home DVD player plays CDs also. Is that true on all of them? It sure would be nice to have a good sound system in the room at OKW.

profdsny said:
Being the Hi-tech person I am, I just found out that our home DVD player plays CDs also. Is that true on all of them? It sure would be nice to have a good sound system in the room at OKW.

I believe they all do. The TV and DVD player at OKW is Phillips brand, not as nice as the Sonys they had in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter