Old Key West

Thanks so much for sharing your pics! We are staying in a studio at OKW in May for the first time, and I have been dying to see what the rooms looked like!:yay:

Thanks for the photos. :goodvibes The rooms look beautiful. It is a place that I would definately love to stay at. We are looking into DVC so this really helps. :thumbsup2

I really like the new colors...to me they are very calming

Looks calming to me too, but I was never much for the turquoise and pink. Didn't hate it but like this much better. :) Now I gotta go track down some pics of the new 1 BR and see what they've done with the sofas, because I did hate that plaid! :p

Thanks to eeyoresnr for posting those pics of the refurbed studio room. I think they look great, love the colours, we're staying in a studio at OKW next summer, got a long time to wait....popcorn::

Recently back from my first visit to OKW. It was a beautiful resort, very laid back and tranquil. Can't wait to go back ... already trying to see if I can work in a trip just before Christmas. We are now big fans!!!!

PA090116.jpg

Does anyone know if the 1BR rooms all have a foldout chair and couch? Our AKL Kidani res was cancelled (Panic!! Tears!!!) and we've been placed at OKW instead. I have two boys who refuse to sleep near each other (much less on the same foldout) and I am FERVENTLY hoping that the rooms have a foldout chair, too.

Thanks!

Thank you for sharing your photos. We've just booked to stay at OKW in September - first time at that resort so I'm looking for all the information I can find.

But am I the only person who when first seeing this photo thought there were 2 toilets in the bathroom?!! :rotfl2:

But am I the only person who when first seeing this photo thought there were 2 toilets in the bathroom?!! :rotfl2:

I'm on a small laptop, and I had to do some serious scrolling to figure out that photo, as well! :rotfl:

Entrance Sign

100_1556.jpg

One Bedroom Villa Photos

100_1561.jpg

100_1569.jpg

100_1572.jpg

100_1571.jpg

100_1564.jpg

100_1563.jpg

100_1562.jpg

100_1566.jpg

100_1565.jpg

General Resort Photos

100_1620.jpg

100_1642.jpg

100_1643.jpg

100_1626.jpg

100_1630.jpg

100_1627.jpg

100_1629.jpg

100_1631.jpg

100_1638.jpg

100_1640.jpg

I will have a bunch more posted in my TR here.

I am contemplating staying at OKW next trip...LOVE the pictures!! Everything looks so calm and relaxing

Those are great photos, kind of wish we had booked a 1 Bed rather than the studio but it looks lovely.

Really can't wait for october its not coming fast enough.

We are coming to WDW in Aug, and haven't booked our room yet. Would someone please explain the bathroom set-up of a 1 bedroom suite? Is it a shower and a seperate whirlpool tub. Is the bathroom area divided so that different people can be doing different things at the same time? We are 2 adults with our 2 daughters aged 21 and 22, we need lots of bathroom space lol!

We just scored a 1BR at OKW for Jan. 20-27, 2012! We've only stayed in studios before and looking forward to all the extra square footage! SO EXCITED! :goodvibes:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter