Old Key West Question

ILYSWAK

Earning My Ears
Taking a studio in March. It is our new home resort. Unfortunately, the cupboard is not as well equiped from what I can tell. We will have paper plates - I can deal with that - but what about cereal bowls - paper?
Should I pack some inexpensive plastic ones.
Any other suggestions is always appreciated.
thanks
marie

Hi !!

You should pop over to the Disney Vacation Club forums on this board !! They can help you with all things DVC !! have fun! :thumbsup2

yes the cereal bowls are paper - with a plastic coating - so you can wash them at least once if not twice.

definitely bring something else to put in the microwave.

I picked up a set of four microwaveable plastic cereal bowls for about 88cents
I have been using them when we are in a studio for about the past seven years. Since you will have dish soap they will easily wash out and stack on the counter. You wil get plastic cutlery and glass mugs and drinking glasses. Usually there is a can opener and a corkscrew-if not you can call and ask for those.

the maids are surpose to leave 4 plates and bowls - but sometimes the prior guest did not use it. So lots of time you get 8 or more of these things, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter