• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old Disney Park photos

:thumbsup2I love all these old pics.
I want a throwback t-shirt like the ones you two have on!
is that a castmember? Was she holding a riding crop?:lmao:

Actually....in the old days, Disney used to beat children who misbehaved! LOL! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Ok, I might've made that up :rolleyes1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/greenyskp/Disney/arielkid.jpg

Me. Back in the FotoToons booth where the Flat Bread Grill Cafe is, at MGM, behind the Splash fountain. There used to be a whole Roger Rabbit themed area back there.

I have my photo with Jessica Rabbit like this somewhere ...

img632.jpg

Nikki....your video is GREAT!!!! I have watched it 3x and have cried each time!!!!!!!! I am a total picture nut....last trip to WDW I took like 700 pictures....people make fun of me for taking so many pictures but your video reminds me why I take sooooooo many....so that even if my kids don't "remember" the trip they will always have the "memory" of it!!!!!! I hope they can make a video like that someday :lovestruc

Nikki....your video is GREAT!!!! I have watched it 3x and have cried each time!!!!!!!! I am a total picture nut....last trip to WDW I took like 700 pictures....people make fun of me for taking so many pictures but your video reminds me why I take sooooooo many....so that even if my kids don't "remember" the trip they will always have the "memory" of it!!!!!! I hope they can make a video like that someday :lovestruc

Aww, thank you! It makes me so happy that people are liking it! I was totally going for the cry factor with this one!! Mostly because I cry at every disney home video I watch on youtube and wanted to return the favor!!

Nikki- Thanks for sharing that video of you and your sister! Everytime we tell family and friends we are going to WDW and they say "Again??" I will think of you and your sister, because I want my kids to have that kind of video too!

Soo sweet and thoughtful of you!

Nikki- Thanks for sharing that video of you and your sister! Everytime we tell family and friends we are going to WDW and they say "Again??" I will think of you and your sister, because I want my kids to have that kind of video too!

Soo sweet and thoughtful of you!

CAn't say enoiugh good things about your marvelous video Nikki! Thanks do much for sharing!!

Thanks so much guys!!! I'm so glad that you both liked the video. :thumbsup2

Nikki, I watched your videos again, your Growing up Disney and your Honeymoon ones. I have viewed them a few times last year, they are so good. And one I had not seen before, your WDW Through Our Eyes. All three of them really, REALLY bring out and show your love, your family's love, and now your hubby's love, for all things Disney. They are superb!!! I have always enjoyed reading your posts, they too show that exuberance. Your students are probably getting it from you too. The videos were great, I am sure I will watch time again in the future, when I need a smile, maybe a happy moist eye, or confirmation that it is not only me who is nuts about Disney. And your Don't Rain on My Parade is pretty darn neat too, very creative. Thanks for sharing all.

Dan

Nikki, I watched your videos again, your Growing up Disney and your Honeymoon ones. I have viewed them a few times last year, they are so good. And one I had not seen before, your WDW Through Our Eyes. All three of them really, REALLY bring out and show your love, your family's love, and now your hubby's love, for all things Disney. They are superb!!! I have always enjoyed reading your posts, they too show that exuberance. Your students are probably getting it from you too. The videos were great, I am sure I will watch time again in the future, when I need a smile, maybe a happy moist eye, or confirmation that it is not only me who is nuts about Disney. And your Don't Rain on My Parade is pretty darn neat too, very creative. Thanks for sharing all.

Dan

Oh, thank you so much, Dan! I really appreciate all the nice things you wrote. I'm so happy that other people are enjoying the videos that I made. Obviously, I love Disney so much and I'm happy to know that it comes through in those videos. First and foremost, I want to make memories for myself and my family but it's also nice to create something that other Disney fans can appreciate and shows non-disney fans that it really is an awesome place to go! WDW Through Our Eyes was done from this past summer's trip. :thumbsup2

Yes, my students are definitely loving my disney obsession and it is rubbing off on them! Four of my students randomly drew a picture of Mickey on their spelling tests just this morning and yesterday one girl took a book on Florida out of the library and was so excited to show me that Disney World was in the book! I love it!

Thanks again, Dan!
-Nikki

Great Video Nikki! We started going with our two children when DD was 10 months and DS 4, it was for his birthday. We have taken a trip every year since, they are now 14 and 17! When you showed pictures with your own children I began to tear up. What a wonderful and loving tradition that you have passed on. I hope all your Disney Trips continue to be just as magical! Thanks for sharing. :)

Here's a video from August 1990. They rarely use this venue any more at EPCOT.

Oh wow!! LOVE IT!! That brings back so many memories!!! I loved eating at the Odyssea and seeing the show, its so sad they don't use that area any more!! They had really good food too!!!

Thank you for posting, that was awesome!!!

Aww, thank you! It makes me so happy that people are liking it! I was totally going for the cry factor with this one!! Mostly because I cry at every disney home video I watch on youtube and wanted to return the favor!!

Nikki -

Can you tell me what page you posted this on? I would love to see it but can't seem to locate it

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter