Old disney channel

TiNKERBELLAo5

"So wear me like a locket around your throat, I'll
Does anyone remember the old disney channel? when they would halloween specials with the mirrior from snow white? or when they would have the old Walt Disney SHow late @ nigth? i thin im crazy but i rememberd it :confused3

and the Mickey Mouse Club? omg i loved that.

((i thought of it cuz i just watched the old school MMC christmas special I have on tape. lol))

Okay...sorry for lurking, I'm not a teen, but the title of the thread caught my eye. I miss the old Disney Channel so much! You guys are probably too young to remember, but I used to love Kids Incorporated (Fergie from Black Eyed Peas was in it)...Dumbos Circus, Donald Duck Presents, Mouseterpiece Theater...I wish they would have a day to just bring back all of those shows.

Okay, I'll butt out now!

I just miss the time before playhouse disney. I liked watching the animated Aladden series and the animated Timone and Pumba series. Then they put in that stupid 5 year old, "make learning fun" stuff.

omgsh i rember the old disney channel haha i rember the little mermaid show the most hahaha i rember my momtapeing the old movies at night they had this thing in the begining going through a bunch of old movies hahaha

socer003grrl said:
omgsh i rember the old disney channel haha i rember the little mermaid show the most hahaha i rember my momtapeing the old movies at night they had this thing in the begining going through a bunch of old movies hahaha
I remember that. I can't see how I ever watched it though. :confused3

Also, does anybody else remember some of the earlier montly movies they do? Sutff like Brink and that motocross movie. Those things rules.

^ yeah, those movies were the best! Now the Disney Channel has gone downhill...

mantysk8coach said:
Okay...sorry for lurking, I'm not a teen, but the title of the thread caught my eye. I miss the old Disney Channel so much! You guys are probably too young to remember, but I used to love Kids Incorporated (Fergie from Black Eyed Peas was in it)...Dumbos Circus, Donald Duck Presents, Mouseterpiece Theater...I wish they would have a day to just bring back all of those shows.

Okay, I'll butt out now!

Don't worry about it! Friendly lurkers are always welcome :rotfl:

Yah, i remember some of the shows...but I didn't have cable til I was like...12.....so I remember basically from the monthly movies on...remember the Phantom of the Movie Theatre (or something like that?) with Mickey Rooney?

socer003grrl said:

I remember that too! Oh my gosh! I haven't thought about that in YEARS!

MuNkY said:
Also, does anybody else remember some of the earlier montly movies they do? Sutff like Brink and that motocross movie. Those things rules.
I remember those! I loved that irish one, Luck Of The Irish I think? That one was awesome.

^^^^That was one of my favorites. I also liked that Holloweentown movie.

I remeber a tv show that walt disney hosted himself. it was AMAZING. i remeber in 1st grade i woulds stay up and watch it. i dont remeber what it was called but i remeber walt on the show. Brink! was the coolest movie ever. i also liked "witch mountain"? i think thats what it was. it had erik von detten from brink! and the rival skate kid from brink too... lol

MuNkY said:
^^^^That was one of my favorites. I also liked that Holloweentown movie.
There are like three halloweentown movies. I love those. Halloween is my favorite holiday though.

I <3ed the luck of the irish and OH Smart House!

For anyone who has seen these...notice a pattern? :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Brink was ok...what were some of the other movies?

Halloween town was good too.

Princess Ash said:

was smart house the one where the guy won a free house and it had that weird holographic person representing the computerized personality of the house? and she wouldn't let any of them leave? I liked that one.

Princess Ash said:

LOL! i see it... haha i thougth he was cute...if we are talking about the same guy :blush: lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter