Old Campers "bands & music"

I have tickets to see Chicago in September and am taking the whole family.

They have toured every year since 1969 and in August/late July they will begin releasing songs off their newest album (first new original non-Christmas music since 2006). The first one is out tonight: Something Coming I Know http://www.chicagotheband.com/somethin-comin-i-know.html

Other songs will be forthcoming at the rate of 1-2 per month.

I love these guys. They booted their record company years ago, they now own their own catalog of recordings, and are making new music of the kind THEY want to make.

God Bless Them! They rock! :banana::worship:

Bama Ed

Chicago,,always loved their music, :thumbsup2

Spose they travel around with fish'n equipment ?

Let's not forget "Uriah Heep", ,,excellent early rock I may add, :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

In our area we have what is considered a Great 70's-90's Classic rock station,,that station has been operating forever,,they have played the same 25 songs day in and day out on each DJ's shift change,,you can set a alarm by the order of the songs.
Is that all that people want to hear ??? Cause I'm pretty sure that that there were more than25 hit songs in that 30 year time span, :thumbsup2

Uriah Heep,, Stealin'
Easy Livin'
The Wizard

:cool2:

Let's not forget "Uriah Heep", ,,excellent early rock I may add, :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

In our area we have what is considered a Great 70's-90's Classic rock station,,that station has been operating forever,,they have played the same 25 songs day in and day out on each DJ's shift change,,you can set a alarm by the order of the songs.
Is that all that people want to hear ??? Cause I'm pretty sure that that there were more than25 hit songs in that 30 year time span, :thumbsup2

Uriah Heep,, Stealin'
Easy Livin'
The Wizard

:cool2:

I'd be ok with this... All of the radio stations in my area have turned to Pop or Spanish Music. I had to get satallite radio just to listen to good music.

On an unrelated note, when did Motley Crue become classic rock??? They can't be all that old because I remember when they were popular!

I'd be ok with this... All of the radio stations in my area have turned to Pop or Spanish Music. I had to get satallite radio just to listen to good music.

On an unrelated note, when did Motley Crue become classic rock??? They can't be all that old because I remember when they were popular!

oh man, sorry for you,,I reck'n I like my music situation better then your music situation.
Satellite radio is pretty sweet, :thumbsup2

Dave Fenley,,(America's Got Talent)

I like his voice style ,,I'd listen to his music,(if he had some :lmao:)

Outlaws,,"Green Grass &High Tides" :hippie:

Marshall Tucker Band,,(wait,did I mention them already :confused3)

Ozark Mountain Daredevils,,"If You Wanna Get To Heaven"

Kentucky Headhunters

Let's go CAMPING !! Rock On !!

Here's one I heard on TV last night and had completely forgot about,,

Buffalo Springfield !!!

yeah, I know it's a little like chewing bubble gum , but I also really like
"Crimson And Clover" by Tommy James,, :sad2:

and of course one of my all time favorite albums is Joe Walsh's
"The Smoker You Get The Player You Drink"

:hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

I haven't reached that age just yet, but I've been listen'n to the dayz of swing from the likes of Basie and Dorsey,,
man that is some good stuff, :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I recently attended a Chicago concert and had FRONT ROW SEATS. As in Center Section, Orchestra Pit, Row A. Four members are original (46 years) and the rest have all been there a long time too (15-20 yrs plus). Fantastic music, new music being recorded and released. These guys rock!

Attached are a few camera phone pix. Sorry for the low light blur.

Bama Ed

Just saw Nitty Gritty Dirt Band last night! That was a lot of fun!
Still listen to Allman Bros. and Johnny Winter a lot. Love Bob Dylan.
I got to see The Animals play at Epcot one year. That was awesome!

My favorite younger musician is Joe Bonamassa!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter