Old 1994 DVC Watch

Peter Johnson

Mouseketeer
All the postings about the new DVC watches prompted me to dig out my DVC watch. I got this at Conch Flats in September 1994, and wore it for many years.

Here is a link to the watch... the image is too large to embed here:

DVC Watch and case

The watch has the original 3-mountain DVC logo. Check out the price sticker... wow! I wonder what the eBay value would be now? :eek:

I have a question about the watch also. The band was replaced at one point. I remember selecting a band that matched the original as well as possible. Does anyone have a photo of the original band?

I have the same watch I bought when we joined in '94. I've changed the band many times over the years. I can't remember what the orginal band looked like. I probably have it in a drawer somewhere. If I find it, I'll post a picture.

Hmmm...not sure what it would go for, but in the last month two very similar watches have sold on ebay...DVC member watches with the mountain logo and leather band. Since I am a new member...I am not sure if one design is more rare or valued than the other...but, one of the watches sold for $36 and the other one for $45.

:wave:

Beca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter