• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old 10 day park hopper ticket

LOUTED76

Mouseketeer
After the re-opening announcement, I wonder what they will do if you have a resort reservation and old style 10 day ticket attached to account in lieu of date specific ticket. I assume they will be contacting everyone with resort reservation with explanation. Hopefully.

After the re-opening announcement, I wonder what they will do if you have a resort reservation and old style 10 day ticket attached to account in lieu of date specific ticket. I assume they will be contacting everyone with resort reservation with explanation. Hopefully.
If your 10 day ticket is linked to you in MDE, it will probably be treated the same as any other tickets linked to people who have resort stays, and you’ll probably receive the same notification they do. The computer just has to be programmed to look for the combination of a resort reservation and a ticket valid for those dates - such as your 10-day ticket, an AP or flexible date tickets, not just date-based. It does that all the time to enable people to book FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter