OLCI freak out, please help!

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by feathersmcgraw, Oct 1, 2012.

1. feathersmcgraw

feathersmcgraw Mouseketeer

OMG just went to check in online and two of my children are missing off my booking!:sad:
    I have clicked off the site because I am so freaked out. I am going to leave it until hubby gets home as I am now in a right state, but I am really hoping for someone to come online and let me know that this is perfectly normal, or everything will be OK or something.

Bit of background, we have booked a whole package with VH and flying VA from Manchester tomorrow morning. My two boys have a different surname than hubby, me and the youngest and that's who's missing off the booking. I have been checking pretty much daily the VA site as I was half expecting them to change the plane we are flying from, and the boys were on the booking all of the other times :confused:

2. stephensmum

stephensmum DIS Veteran

Sorry not experienced this but why not ring VH & ask them to sort it out. (it's probably straight forward). Hate to think of your worrying till hubbie gets home.

3. catherine

catherine <font color=red>Hey not fair, you guys already hav

Paerhaps it was some sort of glitch, I'd try logging in again and if the two names are still not showing I would contact Virgin! Good luck :goodvibes

4. misspickle

misspickle Mouseketeer

last year i wasn't on the same booking with my hubby and 2 boys due to different surname,but i was able to check in with a different ref number and surname :)