olaf on dream

We were on the Dream at the end of April-3 day to Nassau and Castaway Cay. Olaf was not on the Dream but he was on Castaway Cay, He was out when we just happen to walk by, there was no Disney photographer but they would use your camera. He was not listed on the Navigator it seemed to be random.

Also he would not sign anything, his handler said he was still learning his alphabet...

I know this is about the Dream but have to share that Olaf was on the Magic EBTA....and we got to ride the elevator with him!!! You know how small the Magic elevators are and about six or seven of us were in the elevator!! He takes up a lot of room lol! My husband and friend held the door for him when he was exiting.

Olaf Elevator.jpg

Olaf 2.jpg

MJ

i was on the fantasy a few weeks ago and same thing we were walking on castaway cay and he was just standing there we grabbed a quick pic no line and no official person taking a picture

I was on the Dream last week and when at CC he was there with an official photographer. must vary...

hmmm... well we go on our double dip in almost 2 weeks so hopefully we will get lucky and have some pixie dust and see him on cc....my kids would flip!!! thanks everyone.....and how cool about the elevator!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter