• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Olaf at DHS

still behind construction walls, they are making a sort of awning outside, likely for guests that are waiting
On the Disney Web Site it say coming this April so is that still a possibility? what are the chances this will be happening by the second week of May?

On the Disney Web Site it say coming this April so is that still a possibility? what are the chances this will be happening by the second week of May?
I have no idea, the construction walls are pretty high so no way of telling how much more work it has left

I'm anxious to find out too! I arrive on Thursday and was hoping he would be meeting for our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter