OKW..which park is closest?

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
DH wants hot wings and based on prevous posts, a few have said Olivias has really good ones. So which park, if any, is closest to OKW? TIA!!

DH wants hot wings and based on prevous posts, a few have said Olivias has really good ones. So which park, if any, is closest to OKW? TIA!!

None are within walking distance. DHS and Epcot would be closest, about a 10 min bus ride. Rather than ride all around the resort, get off at the first stop and walk to the main building. The main building with Olivia's is the last stop.

Epcot is the closest park to OKW. As the PP noted though you'll still need to take a bus (or drive) to get there.

I'm anticipating that after the 7:00 Fantasmic show we'll get us to the buses probably around 8:00. Should I make a 8:30 or 9:00 ressie for Olivias? And how would we get from Olivias back to our resort? (Contemporary)

I'm anticipating that after the 7:00 Fantasmic show we'll get us to the buses probably around 8:00. Should I make a 8:30 or 9:00 ressie for Olivias? And how would we get from Olivias back to our resort? (Contemporary)

8:30 or 9:00 sounds good. I'd go with the later one but wouldn't worry much because Olivia's is seldom crowded at that time of night.

Getting from Olivia's to the Contemporary isn't easy.
  • If the MK is open late that night you are in luck as you can just take the MK bus from OKW and then walk over to the Contemporary.
  • But, if the MK isn't open late then you're stuck with the bus to DTD and then the Contemporary bus from there. Figure 90 minutes to do that.
  • The fastest thing would be to just take a taxi back to the Contemporary.

MK closes at 10. I'm assuming the buses will run from MK to OKW an hour post park closing. But will they take passengers from OKW back to MK since they're going that way anyway?

MK closes at 10. I'm assuming the buses will run from MK to OKW an hour post park closing. But will they take passengers from OKW back to MK since they're going that way anyway?

Probably not since they may not be going that way. It just depends on where they are needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter