OKW - where to request our studio?

sherreis

DIS Veteran
DS16 and I are headed down for our first DVC stay at the end of this month and we're staying in a studio at OKW. We will not have a car.

Where is a good place to request that would be near a bus stop? Figuring it will be too cold for us to worry about the pools at this time of year.

Not worried about access to restaurants cause we usually eat breakfast in our room when we travel.

Any suggestions for us? Thanks.

The bus stops are pretty equally spaced out at OKW, so you aren't too far from the bus stop wherever your villa is located.

My husband and I just returned from our first stay at OKW in a studio. We were in bldg 13 (room 1320). It was a great location for us, right across from the main area. There is both an internal resort shuttle and buses to the parks. If you catch the bus at Hospitality House to the parks, you go directly to the parks, but returning home from the parks the HH is the last stop. The first stop, Peninsular RD., is a very short walk to HH. We had great luck with the buses, and they were never full, coming or going.

We were in building #14 in December right across from HH. It was great! We are DTD people and just a short walk to the ferry was really convenient for us. Our view from the balcony was of the fountain on the golf course. Two years ago we were further out (don't remember what building) and it was more of a hassle to get to the bus stops and a pretty long walk to HH. To be honest, after that trip I swore off OKW. It was the only resort available for our last minute trip in Dec, so I grudgingly took it and it turned out to be one of the best relaxing trips we've ever had!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter