OKW to Hoop Dee Doo

Disney-&-Baseball

Mouseketeer
I managed to snag a reservation for Hoop Dee Doo for our last night, June 23. My sisters and I will be staying at OKW and I was wondering what the best way is to travel to Pioneer Hall. If we take Uber Or Lyft, where do they drop us off and where do we go from there?? If we decide on Disney transportation, what is our best bet and how much time should we allow?? We are the 3rd seating. Not my first choice but I was happy to get it. 😊 Thank you so much for all of you that have helped me already in planning our trip!!

If you take Disney busses, you'll have to go to DS and get a bus: Option 1) bus to MK then grab the FW boat. The dock is right by Pioneer Hall. Option 2) Bus to DS then get on the FW bus. Option 3 ) Uber/Lyft but I'm not sure if they can drop you off at Pioneer hall or if you have to take the internal shuttle.

If you take Disney busses, you'll have to go to DS and get a bus: Option 1) bus to MK then grab the FW boat. The dock is right by Pioneer Hall. Option 2) Bus to DS then get on the FW bus. Option 3 ) Uber/Lyft but I'm not sure if they can drop you off at Pioneer hall or if you have to take the internal shuttle.
This is correct. Uber/Lyft will have to drop you off at the outpost and you'll need to take internal buses to the settlement outpost. One more option using Disney transportation, take a bus to MK, or really your closest park. Then the resort bus to Wilderness Lodge. The Yellow bus from Fort Wilderness runs back and forth from WL Lodge to the Ft. about every 20 minutes or so. It drops you off at the settlement bus stop which is where Pioneer Hall is.

I would take uber/lyft to Ft. W and take the internal bus from there. It will be much faster than bus to a park and then another bus or boat to Ft. W.

If driving yourself, can you park there, then take the internal bus to Pioneer Hall?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter