OKW TIPPING....

jessieroo

DIS Veteran
We are six adults staying in a two bedroom villa and I would how much do you usually tip Mousekeeping.
Thanks for the help!

Housekeeping is not a tipped position. It's entirely up to you.

Per the housekeepers union and Disney, housekeeping gets paid more than other workers so no tip required. In addition they don't really do much for DVC rooms cleaning every 4 days.

:earsboy: Bill

We leave either $10 (1 bedroom) or $20 (2 bedroom) when we leave. (Seldom stay in a studio). We generally do not tip for Trash & Towel service. We do tip a few dollars if we ask housekeeping to bring us something that is missing from the room or something extra like a towel package.

Thanks CarolMN!! I have another question...we booked a package and aren't part of the DVC so does mousekeeping clean daily? Thanks for the help

Thanks CarolMN!! I have another question...we booked a package and aren't part of the DVC so does mousekeeping clean daily? Thanks for the help

If you aren't staying on DVC points, they are suppose to clean daily.

:earsboy: Bill

Bill is right, Jessieroo. If you booked a Disney package on cash, you should have daily housekeeping. Enjoy! OKW is my home resort and my family LOVES OKW!

We are six adults staying in a two bedroom villa and I would how much do you usually tip Mousekeeping.
Thanks for the help!

I would tip a dollar per person per day and additional if I requested anything above and beyond normal service. You are not required to tip but some of us do it.

Keep in mind a 2 BR is three rooms so tipping more makes sense to me and $20 on a full cleaning day makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter