• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will see that many times threads evolve from one subject to another here on the DIS. Not to worry, as the subject of DVC and OKW is still prevalent in this one.
Oh...I'm very familiar with how things get off the original topic (and how dangerous a thing that can be ::yes:: !) . I suppose I just thought we were talking about "sound issues" at OKW and somehow "room size differences" popped up ? LOL I'm glad to see this one is getting back on target :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by MiaSRN62
Not quite sure how/why some posters are getting OT here.....the OP was asking about quieter room locations at OKW. Hope we can get back on topic ;)
Gee Maria, I did not know you had become a moderator on this board! LOL! ONLY KIDDING! :D

Oh...I'm very familiar with how things get off the original topic (and how dangerous a thing that can be
Not to be nit picking but to say "how dangerous" things can be when topics get off the orginal topic on a Disney Discussion board is being a little over dramatic, don't you think? With the world situation the way it is right now and as a parent with a son in the Army who is being shipped out in 2 weeks, I think Disney Discussion boards being off topic is a very far cry from anything even remotely dangerous or serious or even really worth worrying yourself about. There are many more important things to worry and ponder about then internet Disney discussion boards--don't you think??

Oh...I'm very familiar with how things get off the original topic (and how dangerous a thing that can be

Maria, this thread is NOT off topic for the DVC Board. If you have any further comments, questions, or admonishions, please use the Report A Post To A Moderator Feature. That is the proper way to report a post that you feel is inappropriate here on the DIS.

And with that, we will now get back to our regularly scheduled programming.... :teeth:

Originally posted by CarolAnnK
And with that, we will now get back to our regularly scheduled programming.... :teeth:

Does that mean back to discussing how many people I can sleep in a studio? ;)

Want to stick up for Maria a little; I think she meant "dangerous" in a facetious way....I can see why smileys are needed in postings, sometimes it's hard to tell how serious to take someone's comments. :D :D
BTW, thanks for all the helpful hints about OKW (thanks, Doc, for the room config reports), now I know how many points I'll really need to purchase, if I can really fit that many people into a studio!! :crowded: ;):teeth:

Want to stick up for Maria a little; I think she meant "dangerous" in a facetious way....I can see why smileys are needed in postings, sometimes it's hard to tell how serious to take someone's comments
Thank you jsjohnso ! I specifically put all those smiley faces in there but obviously some folks just don't get it ! LOL Too funny. Besides, many people have said things similar to what I said in regards to "getting back on topic" and not had anyone say anything to them ? I find this very odd. Guess I'm being censored ? ;) (BTW, please note my smiley icons !) ;) :D ;) :teeth: :teeth: ;)

Originally posted by jsjohnso
I think she meant "dangerous" in a facetious way....

So, you are saying she is facetious? ;)

Since the OP's question was answered, and recent posts have indicated a deviation from the DVC topics, this thread is now closed. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter