OKW Studio Which Room to stay in?

pdimeola

Earning My Ears
I'm staying in a non - smoking studio at OKW with 2 children ages 8 & 5. Could use some help on a room recommendation. Definitely will use the pool 1 day. Also, leaning towards using a rental car. Pro's and Cons? Thank You!

Any studios there will suit our purpose but upon check in (or within 5 days of checkin) I'd request a room near a.) a pool (since you'll probably spend lots of time there) and b.)near a bus line since buses are virtually your only link with the rest of WDW. I can't remember the number designations, but the cluster of rooms closest to checkin would probably be ideal..close to food, water, and the buses. Good luck. :jumping3:

If you are not looking to swim in the main pool - The turtle pond area is nice. We have stayed there numerous times through DVC and always request that area. The bus is a short walk and there is a quiet pool close by also. We usually request building 44 or 45.

We love to stay near the hospitality house. It is near the shops, pool and main bus stop. Somewhere like bldg 11, 12, 13, 14 would be good.

OKW has a new slide - so if you want to use it request near the HH (hospitaility house) - where most everything is located.

I like water views myself so I request building 55 - it is next to a quiet pool and not far from a bus stop, South Point. However this is just about as far from the HH and main pool as you can get.

if the new slide is what you want don't request this section.

I also like miller road's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter