OKW Studio Balcony or Patio

Emmyfaye

Mouseketeer
Could someone post a photo of the balcony or patio of a studio unit at OKW, or provide a link to somewhere I could look at one?

Thanks!

I have no idea how to post pictures (sorry). We had a patio and it seemed a lot larger than the balconies, if that helps any.

I'm sure someone will come along and post a pic for you.

Yay spiceycat! I am waiting in a fever of anticipation!

We've only stayed at values and moderates on previous trips to the World, so I can't wait to check out our OKW studio on our upcoming vacation - I've found lots of pics of the interiors, but none of the balconies or patios, which I've read are smaller than those of the larger units

I don't know where I put it....

they are smaller than the 1-bedroom and up at OKW - but they are the same size as most of the other deluxes.

you can get 2 chairs and that little table out there and have room to move around...

all the pictures I am finding are of the views not the balcony....

oh if you want a nice view do not get a first floor. these are overgrowth for privacy or they are by the air conditioning units....

the second floor is much nicer for the studios...

Thank you, spiceycat - do you know if can I ask for a second floor on check in? We've already requested non smoking and a waterview, the second of which I would give up, if my overall view is better! :sunny:

I love the water views at OKW - they are pretty wonderfully....

the problem with OKW is lack of elevators - only building 62, 63 or 64 have elevators... now some people love their views.

I preferred walking up the steps for a nicer (in my opinion) water view....

OKW has bell services if you need help getting your luggage up and down the steps.

sorry I forgot to answer your question - yes you should be able to get a second floor on arriving...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter