OKW-Some Info

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by PJMPA, Mar 30, 2002.

1. PJMPA

PJMPA Mouseketeer

We just returned from a week at OKW (3/22-3/29) The resort looked great and was full from Monday thru the week. The pool deck at the Old Turtle Pond pool is being scheduled for "resurfacing". On Wednesday a CM from the resort accompanied 3 individuals from a pool restoration company while they measured and inspected the deck surface all over from the snack bar to the spa. When asked about the timetable, they indicated it depended on when DVC "booked" the work. I suspect the pool would have to be closed during this process. Also, an update/correction to DOC's earlier breakdown of room/bldg. types. We were in a one-br in bldg 38-room 3833. I was previously unaware that any one-br units were located on the 3'rd floor.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. WebmasterDoc

WebmasterDoc Administrator Administrator

Hmmm. I have Building 38 listed as having all 1BR and Studio lock-offs on the third floor. What did you find to be different? :confused:

<a href="http://198.65.131.237/showthread.php?s=&postid=1251562#post1251562">OKW Building Configurations</a>