Okw size question

Jrabbit910

Keep Calm and get your Sparkle on!!
Can anyone that stayed at the resort tell me if it is as HUGE as it looks on the map? It seems like everything is far away from the main building. Just wondering if rooms are too far away from everything

We've stayed there three times. We have stayed in Buildings 27, 32, and 33. 27 is close to the main area. The other two were farther away - about a 10 minute walk. We don't mind walking though, and you can always take any bus because the last stop is always the hospitality house. We love the resort. The rooms are huge and the landscaping lush. We actually decided to buy into DVC because of it and the boys asked that we stay there again on our next trip.

It is not as spread out as you may think. If you do not want to walk to the hospitality house there are plenty of bus stops close to all rooms that will get you there.

We just stayed there last week! We were in section 43 right across from the pool. The bus station was only a 2 minute walk! We have found this resort to be Soooooooo Friendly! Everyone says Hi and talks to you more so than any other of the resorts we have stayed at in The World. When you make your reservation make sure you request what section you want to stay at.:goodvibes

We have stayed here three time and each time in a different location. It is a big resort however there are a lot of bus stops and there are also satellite pools. We never really had a problem walking to the main house tops 10 mins. Over all we find this to be a great resort from the size of the rooms to the staff and location over all at wdw. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks so much for the quick responses!!! I really appreciate all your help! I am traveling with 3 toddlers so staying close by the main house would help me immensely. I hear nothing but wonderful things about this resort so it is at the top of my list!! :)

You will need to specifically request near Hospitality House. It is a guaranteed booking category. We've stayed in several locations. Our grandkids enjoyed the pool.

You will need to specifically request near Hospitality House. It is a guaranteed booking category. We've stayed in several locations. Our grandkids enjoyed the pool.

:thumbsup2 tysm! I will make sure I request it!

Near Hospitality House is not a request, it is a booking category for DVC points stays only.

You do know that OKW only has three buildings with elevators, right? And those are pretty much reserved for guests with medical needs.

Your number one request needs to be first floor with three toddlers and all the junk that goes along with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter