okw questions

simba&grumpy

Earning My Ears
Hi, i am a long time lurker, finally decided to join. Anyway, my next trip is in september to okw. My dad is with II and got my dh and I a week in 1 bedroom. Does anyone know if my dad needs to check us in? Also are there dvd players in the room or only vcrs? Thanks

Not sure about who checks in when it is an II trade, but be aware that you will be asked to pay a $95 transportation fee when you check in. That is what all exchangers must pay when coming into DVC.

Yes, there will be a DVD player and two TVs as well as a full size laundry room and large corner Jacuzzi. The kitchens at OKW are huge and have full sized appliances. Our favorite part is the big balcony that we use as an outdoor dining area, since it has a table and 4 chairs out there and a ceiling fan as well as doors to both the living room and master bedroom.

how old are you? You must be 18. Then if your father is not coming with you - he can buy an guest certificate.

what is the timeshare your father exchanged for?

can tell you more if we know where you are staying?

which DVC resort did he get?

you need to pay the $95 BEFORE you arrive, plus then you can decide if you want DDP or DME or both.

I am staying at okw my parents are staying at one of the marriots. He exchanged a week from II to get me a week at okw. We will be down there at the same time. Just wondering if he had to be there. I think he traded marriot grande vista for okw if that helps any.

I am staying at okw my parents are staying at one of the marriots. He exchanged a week from II to get me a week at okw. We will be down there at the same time. Just wondering if he had to be there. I think he traded marriot grande vista for okw if that helps any.

if he gets you a guest certificate he doesn't. It cost like $49.

you will love oKW - have you seem these pictures

http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/545

a 1-bedroom is really nice at OKW!:love:

Make sure you have your dad call the 800 number on the 2nd page of the II confirmation and pay the $95.00 resort services fee to Disney BEFORE check-in. Also, to save having to buy a $39.00 guest certificate, I would have your dad check you in to save the $39.00 (if he's going to be there anyways). I'm sure you're probably old enough since I saw you mention dh (darling husband?). ;)

Enjoy your stay. We'll be at OKW, too, the end of September, woo hoo.

I can't wait until september. On our anniversary sept 22 we are staying at the contemporary mk view then on sept 23 going to okw. Thanks for all your help. :)

I was able to see unit 51. looked kinda of old, are they remodeling? , furniture and carpet looked old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter