OKW points for rent - $11/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything for Oct. 12-16? 2 adults one child.

Still have points available...they are borrowed points so they are good for any trip at least months from now:)

PO ~ interested in possibly renting point from you for Christmas Week. I have no idea how many points I'd actually need to purchase/rent for a Studio...HELP!

[...I'm interested in AKV, but will consider other options...] BTW , this is a first for me. Someone on the AKL thread suggested renting points as an alternative to booking a pkg deal with WDW....]

Christmas is a very popular time at Disney, therefore a lot of people book at their 11th or 7th month booking window for your suggested dates. I'm not at an owner at AKL so I can only book their 7 months out. The only nights availabe are Dec 24 & 25 in a deluxe studio. Please let me know if this would be of any interest to you? I checked other resorts in either studios or 1 bedroom villas and it was just scattered days:(

Christmas is a very popular time at Disney, therefore a lot of people book at their 11th or 7th month booking window for your suggested dates. I'm not at an owner at AKL so I can only book their 7 months out. The only nights availabe are Dec 24 & 25 in a deluxe studio. Please let me know if this would be of any interest to you? I checked other resorts in either studios or 1 bedroom villas and it was just scattered days:(

...thank you for your response....as of now, I probably really need a 1BR, since my DS wants to invite a friend....does that open up any options for me? :confused3

...thank you for your response....as of now, I probably really need a 1BR, since my DS wants to invite a friend....does that open up any options for me? :confused3

I'm sorry there isn't even two days together for a 1 bedroom during the week of Christmas:( Would you like to look at any other dates?

Hello
Would you have availability of 268 points for BCV for the dates of April 16 through April 30? We'd be looking for a Deluxe studio room.

Thanks for your help and assistance :thumbsup2

Mark

Thanks Everyone!! Update: I have about a hundred points left and can book 11 months out at OKW or 7 months out for any other resort:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter