OKW near HH?

E

eeyoresmom

We were able to get a HH studio for March.Are the buildings in front of HH less desirable (view wise) than the ones across the street? Also, HH bus stop is the last to be picked up, correct? If we wish to, can we cross Penninsular Rd to the first bus stop? Sorry, trying to brush up on what I THINK I remember.:lmao:

From the map, it looks like all the HH views are golf course--but I've never seen the views for myself.

YES on the bus stops! I'm staying HH for the first time in October, and I'm thinking we'll be able to take the last HH stop when we go out and get off at the first PR stop coming home. :)

Yes, there are golf views in each of the HH buildings. If you are in Buildings 23 - 26 you can hangout by the driveway for those buildings (about 15 yards from the Peninsular Road bus stop) until you see buses go by.

If the bus you want is coming across the bridge to the Peninsular stop, just walk to that stop and get on.

If the bus you want is heading back towards HH, it will first go to the Miller Road stop and you can easily walk from the driveway to the HH stop well before it arrives there. It will NOT stop at the Peninsular Road stop on the way back so don't try to flag it down - just walk at a leisurely pace to the HH stop and you'll be fine.

If the bus you want does not come by towards HH within about 10 minutes, just go the Peninsular stop and it will be along soon.

We did this while staying in Bldg 23 last week and it worked really well. We took some friends for their first trip to WDW and they were tremendously impressed with how little we had to wait for the buses.

Enjoy your stay! :teeth:

Thank you. We are really looking forward to OKW for this trip. My young adult children prefer OKW above all other DVC resorts. I thought they would LOVE BLT, but nope, they wanted to return to OKW for this trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter