OKW Hospitality House Best/Worst Views

Any pics you care to share with us? Also, which buildings have you stayed in at Turtle Pond? We'll be spending a lot of time at the resort and are hoping for a villa with a balcony in a quiet area.

I think we were in building 39...on the end closest to 38. We could hear some road noise from Bonnet Creek Pkwy when out on our balcony, but not so bad. We did get woken early one morning to guys mowing the grass along the parkway. But it was mostly a nice quiet location with an easy walk to the turtle pond area pool as well as the turtle pond bus stop. It is a hike to the HH and main pool area. Even though we had our car, my DH made us walk it...ugggg!

I believe we were in building 24 this summer. We had view of pond and golf course with some tree obstruction. We had four teens with us and loved being across the street from the HH. Since the bus stopped last at HH before heading to the parks, we started catching it there instead of at our own stop. (It's a long bus trip around that resort.)

I recently had room 6227, a second floor studio. Had foliage but could see and hear the fountain behind. It was an end unit near the road. It was located on the end towards the HH. It was very convenient as there was an elevator in the building as well as steps away from the door. I did hear a few busses but it really did not bother me as I was never in the room much.
The convenience of the proximity to HH, the boat to DD, the excellent condition of the room, and access to my car were more important to me that hearing some bus noise.

I was there only 2 nights though, and moved to a 1 bedroom presidential at Wyndham Bonnet Creek that I liked even more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter