OKW had no magic, but trip was great! (with pics)

I'm hoping our girls will love OKW spring break. Glad you had a good time Deb & Bill!

(Hey, I would prefer the faint noise of kids having fun over worrying about a lizard crawling on my face at night while sleeping!)

When will you be there? Our break is the week of St. Patty's day but this time we are at the Wilderness Lodge. I hope all goes better for you this time around... Your girls should like the nifty-new slide, and I hope you'll try again to be assigned to Turtle Pond area... It is a great area with easy bus access and the nice pool. Not sure what to think about the lizard... My kids love them, and would probably be HAPPY if one was in our room. The critters are normally so skittish... Your little visitor probbaly didn't know WHAT to do! I read a post here ages ago about a family who found a large black snake in their 2-bedroom kitchen at OKW! Don't leave the patio doors open! :)

OOps-- I re-read your posts and see that your break is soon. We will all expect a great trip report (hopefully minus lizards). You'll have to tell the kids about the slide for their next trip! Even though we are not staying at OKW this time, we'll definitely go over to have lunch at Olivia's and scope out the slide. I love the place and will miss it if we don't at least VISIT!

colleen, now a snake would have put me over the edge!

Our anniversary trip at VWL is soon - 2/6 thru 2/9, but our spring break trip at OKW is not until 4/3 thru 4/10.

I'm actually not even gonna worry about the location at OKW. My biggest worry now is getting a non-smoking studio for my oldest and a non-handicap so the kids can take baths. Once again we'll be arriving late and I'm totally stressed about it.

Have fun on your trip! :cheer2:

The pics were a HOOT!!!! You guys should be CMs!

If we were assigned a HC room I would be fairly adamant about a switch. We have 5 kids and always stay at least 6 nights. That's too long to be stuck in a HC room.

I would have trouble with a bad, smell, too.

The poor location I would chalk up to fate.

If we arrive late we spend the night at a motel. Why waste points for a night when we can't enjoy it? Then I get there early the next morning -- sometimes before my wife is out of bed -- and check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter