OKW Golf course views-which buildings?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Dh loves golf. No, a better way to say it is he LIVES golf! So he'd love a golf course view at OKW this summer. And as a bird-watcher, it sounds pretty nice to me too. Since we've never stayed there, what buildings would you recommend for the best views of the golf course. Neither one of us is a swimmer, so proximity to the pool is no consideration. Oh-we'll have a studio. Thanks.

Hey, its Tigger.

Thanks again for taking pics of my son at Disney last year, you cant imagine what that means to me.

DO you own at OKW now? There is alot of gulf views. Seems like building 23 or 29 that we stayed in was good. Also maybe 63. Well I am not alot of help here. I would check a okw MAP and find a non water view. When you make your reservation you could ask for a golf view. It was fun watching the golfers from the balcony. We also had bunny Rabbits visit are Balcony area.

Have fun

Tigger

here is your map

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/okwmap.jpg

I don't golf so golf views are not one of the things I request - but I believe most of the building have golf views - it is in a golf course.

building 55 did not have a golf view at all I think but that is the only building I have been in that did not.

We like golf course views too. If you have an upper floor view, most times you have a better view of the golfers.

We have requested bldg 16 a few times just because DH likes to watch the golfers make the approach shot over the water onto the green.

We have requested bldg 16 a few times just because DH likes to watch the golfers make the approach shot over the water onto the green.
We stayed on the third floor of building 13 on our first trip, and enjoyed watching golfers make their approach <i><b>into</b></i> the water. :)

I still remember my 3YO granddaughter saying "Grampa, are these guys any good?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter