OKW Garbage

Sarah

Thinks growing up is for sissies.
No really, my question IS about garbage. Mainly--is there somewhere I can take my trash to? This will be my 1st time at OKW, and I understand that on day 3(I believe) I have towel and trash service. My point being that there will be six of us in all and 1 of us wears diapers :rolleyes1 . I NEED the garbage to leave the room each day and I certainly don't have a problem being the one to make it leave.

Is that kosher? :scratchin

Yes there is a little room (or rooms) with doors for your garbage and recycleables on each floor. They have thought of everything!!! Well, almost!!

I'm not sure there is one on each floor, it depends upon the building. There is always one located on the first floor, under one of the stairwells.

Sarah said:
No really, my question IS about garbage. Mainly--is there somewhere I can take my trash to? This will be my 1st time at OKW, and I understand that on day 3(I believe) I have towel and trash service. My point being that there will be six of us in all and 1 of us wears diapers :rolleyes1 . I NEED the garbage to leave the room each day and I certainly don't have a problem being the one to make it leave.

Is that kosher? :scratchin

If you are staying 7 nights or fewer, you will get Towels and Trash on Day 4. Check your reservation sheet, it should tell you when you get this.

We've always found the trash room on the first floor of each building. Green cans for recyclables (they will have the recycle symbol on the can).

Sarah

I too was worried about the garbage, even though we do not have a diaper person with us.

It was very simple for us. The trash location was just down the outside walkway from our room. I would empty it every morning before heading to the parks.

My next concern was "where would I get trash bags from". Again DVC makes it very easy. The trash bags are underneath the garbage bags (in the can itself).

In the studio we stayed at, the trash cans were on the small side (except for the one under the sink) so it was easy to empty them on a daily basis.

Plus we did not want to have any smells (left over food) or ants in the room.

Don't worry about this aspect of your trip at all. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter