OKW for approx $52 per point at _______

GoofyJ will u keep us updated on this? I am really curious how this is going to play out :-)

Sorry, been away from the computer for a couple days. The listing agent was Fidelity and the contract had 2014 and 2015 points and was a 'combined contracts'. As my friend explained the purchase offer consists of two smaller contracts. I not sure that is possible but that is what he mentioned.
I am not sure I'm allowed to post the listing agent so I apologize in advance.
I just am happy my friend realized how the DVC program benefits his family's situation; agreeing in advance it may not be for everyone but it definitely works for his family.
If he gets ROFR'd atleast he is getting his feet wet in the process of becoming a DVC member.

Disney had/has a business relationship with Fidelity, I wonder if that comes into play with ROFR?

:earsboy: Bill

MDM---$57-$18,500-310-OKW-Apr- 20/14, 44/15, 310/16, sent 1/28, passed 2/21

I was happy that this passed ROFR. Didn't think it would but was pleasantly surprised at $57.00 per point.

We just heard that Disney used their ROFR and took this contract from our friend.

Sorry to hear it got taken but never say never, while it was during a much slower ROFR time I put in an OKW offer at $45 and thought it had no chance and I got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter