OKW DISmeet Sunday August 5th

Hi, we are hoping to be at Old Key West at that time, all going well, so will try to come along. It would be me, DH, DS (12), DS(11) and DD(9). Looking forward to meeting some of you.:goodvibes

Hi, we are hoping to be at Old Key West at that time, all going well, so will try to come along. It would be me, DH, DS (12), DS(11) and DD(9). Looking forward to meeting some of you.:goodvibes

Added you to the list, hope you can make it :thumbsup2

Wayne - we've tweaked our dining reservations and will be at Hoop de Doo on 5th ay 7:15pm so should, fingers crossed, be able to join you around 9:30pm if you are still around. At least we shouldn't have the excuse of falling asleep this time!!

Wayne - we've tweaked our dining reservations and will be at Hoop de Doo on 5th ay 7:15pm so should, fingers crossed, be able to join you around 9:30pm if you are still around. At least we shouldn't have the excuse of falling asleep this time!!

If past years are anything to go by we will definitely be there at 9:30pm. Would be great to meet you after all these years.:goodvibes

Over a month since any posts.
Anyone else going to be able to make it?

Sorry Wayne you are two weeks too early for us, pity but maybe some other time.

A little early for many people this year but we have to be home for A-Level results and getting Matt sorted for University.
Hope we get to meet again another year.:thumbsup2

Another lurker here who enjoys your words of wisdom Wayne, unfortunately not at OKW until 12th August.
On an interesting note (actually not that interesting!) my Dad is from Dewsbury but has lived up up here since I was born a Geordie 43 years ago.

Another lurker here who enjoys your words of wisdom Wayne, unfortunately not at OKW until 12th August.
On an interesting note (actually not that interesting!) my Dad is from Dewsbury but has lived up up here since I was born a Geordie 43 years ago.

We leave on the 11th :(

What area of Dewsbury? I am in Thornhill, my Grandma & Grandad lived in the Eastborough area 43+ years ago. I was only 2 then, a few years later I remember my Grandma taking me to J&B's toy department and looking at a rotating display with Matchbox cars, she also took me to Caddy's Ice cream parlour, the best Ice cream in the world, I always had an orange soda float, his recipe went with him to his grave http://www.flickr.com/photos/32167224@N04/4530040707/
I am originally from Batley(next town) but lived in Dewsbury for 22 years now, really interested in local history, I have display cabinets in my shop with all sorts of bits & Pieces http://homepage.ntlworld.com/asters/Local History.htm

We leave on the 11th :(

What area of Dewsbury? I am in Thornhill, my Grandma & Grandad lived in the Eastborough area 43+ years.q
I am originally from Batley(next town) but lived in Dewsbury for 22 years now, really interested in local history, I have display cabinets in my shop with all sorts of bits & Pieces http://homepage.ntlworld.com/asters/Local History.htm

After speaking with him It appears i am mistaken - my Dad was actually from Hemsworth! My Mum lived on Dewsbury road, Wakefield.:rolleyes2
But love the pics from your shop :)

Aw shame, I missed out on the dismeet a couple of years ago Wayne and I'm going to miss out on this one too, we don't arrive till the 8th :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter