OKW Buildings

My first choice is bldg 13, with 14 being second and 23 third. I believe they provide the shortest walk to HH and the amenities located there.

We stayed in 13 and 23 in May. I preferred 23, we had an amazing view. Both are short walks.

I stayed in 14 in May. Convenient loacation, great view and short walk to everything. I would definitely stay in 14 again - I would just request ground floor. After days of 12-14 hours of walking, trudging up to the third floor was almost more than my poor legs could take.

Anyone have any Pros or Cons of which building to request in the HH area of OKW??

Thanks!!

If you are you staying in a studio, these responses could be different because the HH area is a bit more lush and might affect your views. Also, building 14 has some studios without interior windows.

What do you mean by interior windows??

Oops, probably should have said "front" windows.:blush: Building 14 is U-shaped and the studios that are in the inside of the U (in the interior of the building) do not have front windows. We personally do not care for those studios because they are much darker and feel closed in. HTH. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter