• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW Boat ?

Nanajo1

DIS Veteran
I just read that the Marketplace dock is closing. How will that affect the OKW boat? We love taking the boat to DTD.

It sounds like OKW is going to share a boat now with SSR and THVs, then dropping and picking up at the West Side only location.

Laura

It sounds like OKW is going to share a boat now with SSR and THVs, then dropping and picking up at the West Side only location.

Laura

SSR & OKW don't share boats, but they use the same dock at DTD West Side.

SSR & OKW don't share boats, but they use the same dock at DTD West Side.

Usually this is so, but from what I read during this time they are going to share.

- The Blue route will be between West Side, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs and the Treehouse Villas.

Laura

According to an email I received this morning from another site the boats will still be per resort but will dock by House of Blues during construction.

We just got back from OKW. We used the boat several times. Our boat went direct from resort to dock at west side. Maybe SSR and Treehouse Villas are sharing ?

I think the Marketplace dock closed yesterday. Anyone there now? Please post your experience. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter