OKW Bike Rentals

nezy

DIS Veteran
I recall a bike rental place at OKW--regular bikes-not the quadruple rider type. Is that still available and are there paths that I could take to SSR or DTD?

Also looking for a map of a walking path to SSR. When I searched the Dis the links for jogging paths were from the year 2000 and no longer valid links. Any maps? We will be staying at OKW for a few days and I would like to walk in the morning. Is the path sort of desolate?

I recall a bike rental place at OKW--regular bikes-not the quadruple rider type. Is that still available and are there paths that I could take to SSR or DTD?

Also looking for a map of a walking path to SSR. When I searched the Dis the links for jogging paths were from the year 2000 and no longer valid links. Any maps? We will be staying at OKW for a few days and I would like to walk in the morning. Is the path sort of desolate?
The path starts near South Point and runs along the Trumbo Canal. But stay off the golf cart paths. The path is not lit when it is dark.

yes they still have bike rentals for both survey bikes and regular bikes (one person).

they use to be a path to the treehouses at SSR - not sure if that is still open or not. (the treehouses are next door to OKW)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter