• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW and Garden Grocer

katieandemismom

DIS Veteran
Will the Bell Staff at OKW take our grocery delivery if our plane runs late? OKW isn't listed as accepting deliveries on the GG site. I emailed them but haven't heard back yet.

Sarah

Yes, bell services will hold your groceries. We are just back from OKW and used Garden Grocer. They will call your cell phone for delivery to your room and if you do not answer or are not yet in your room they will leave the delivery with bell services. You can then call for delivery when it is convenient for you. Awesome service. We also called later in the week for an add-on delivery. We highly recommend. :thumbsup2

I second that! We've used them a few times and it was great. The groceries were always there within the timeframe promised. Actually arrived just before we did. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter