• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW and bedrails?

jasmine206

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm that OKW has bedrails available? We are staying in a 1 BDR and need at least one bed/siderail (would prefer two) for my DDs. I don't want to rent them if they're available. Thanks! :flower:

Yes, OKW has bedrails on an "as available" basis. Just ask at the desk when you check in and housekeeping will bring the rails to your room.

Thanks for the quick reply, Doc! Do you think there is any chance that they won't have even one "available"? I'm guessing we're pretty to safe not to rent one, but.....I like it when the restless one doesn't fall out of bed! :guilty:

We've requested bed rails every visit and have no problems getting them. The first time we received 2 rails and the other times, we only received 1. My daughter has 1 rail at home, so only having 1 was fine... the beds are quite big and she usually just sticks to one side of the bed -- rightside up and upside down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter