• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW 250 points for rent at 13.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Looking for two nights:

Jan 8th and 9th
Studio anywhere but SSR

If no studio, a 1 bedroom

Preferences are Monorail and Boardwalk resorts, followed by OKW, AKL and Wilderness

Thank you so much!!
Hi sorry their is no available for the dates you are looking for Thanks Ken

Hi Keno.

I am looking for a studio for 11/27-11/30.

Thank you!
Hi Currey their is no studio available. But we can book a one bedroom at Saratoge Springs ckecking in at 11/27 and checking on 12/1 four nights for 112 point Thanks Ken

Hi, I'm looking for 2 studios, one from Dec 28-January 3 and the other from Dec 30-January 3.

Thank you!

Hi Currey their is no studio available. But we can book a one bedroom at Saratoge Springs ckecking in at 11/27 and checking on 12/1 four nights for 112 point Thanks Ken

Thanks for checking.

Could you check 5/28/17-6/3/17 for studios preferably AKL Savannah or Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks again!

Thanks for checking.

Could you check 5/28/17-6/3/17 for studios preferably AKL Savannah or Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks again!
Hi Currey we have to wait until we are seven mouths out for AKL Savannah OR Wilderness. But we can book a one bedroom or a studio at Beach Club or Old Key West right now Thanks Ken

Hi Currey we have to wait until we are seven mouths out for AKL Savannah OR Wilderness. But we can book a one bedroom or a studio at Beach Club or Old Key West right now Thanks Ken

I did not realize we weren't there yet. I will check back. How many points are the studios at Beach Club and Old Key West.

I did not realize we weren't there yet. I will check back. How many points are the studios at Beach Club and Old Key West.
Hi Currey The BCV 120 points for studio and 1 bedroom is 255 points OKW 99 points for a studio and 199 points for 1 bedroom. we can book OKW or BCV now and later seen at 7 mouths out we can change it to get AKL Savannah or Wilderness. Went we are out seven mouths. At lest you can have the dates you like for Disney THanks Ken

Hi,

Looking for availability for a studio at either Beach Club or Polynesian (or a split stay between the two) for any of the following:

5/28-6/4
5/28-6/7
6/4-6/11
6/4-6/14

Thanks!
Bridget

I am looking for check in on 2/6/17 and check out on 2/11/17 for a studio lake view at BLT. (99 points). Is that available?

Any availability in January for Beach Club? 2 adults and 4 kids 6 nights. Wold consider elsewhere. Dates flexible

looking for a 1 bedroom villa at OKW check in 9/1/17 and check out 9/5/17. Looks to be 94 points. Can you check availability?

Hi,

Looking for availability for a studio at either Beach Club or Polynesian (or a split stay between the two) for any of the following:

5/28-6/4
5/28-6/7
6/4-6/11
6/4-6/14

Thanks!
Bridget
Hi Bridget We can do any dates you are asking for at the Bench Club . For a 120 points. Thanks ken

looking for a 1 bedroom villa at OKW check in 9/1/17 and check out 9/5/17. Looks to be 94 points. Can you check availability?
Hi The dates you are looking for are good for a one bedroom villa at OKW for 9/1 to 9/5 at 94 points Thanks ken :yay::yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter