OKW 2 Bedroom Villa ?

Santa

DIS Veteran
Looking at booking a 2 bedroom villa at OKW. I know OKW is the only resort that has 2 queen beds in the second bedroom. Might be a challenge for 8 to get their morning business done with only one toilet & tub.

Is there 1 or 2 bathrooms in the 2 bedroom units?

TIA.

There are also some 2 bedrooms at SSR, VWL & BCV with 2 beds in the second bedroom.

Just stayed at a 2br at SSR and 2 women shared the 2nd room with NO PROBLEMS!!! It was great and spacious! Plenty of room to get ready.

I don't have the complete information you need, but there is also a layout difference in the 2BR villas within OKW. Some of the master bathrooms can be accessed through the laundry room and some can only be accessed through the master bedroom. We normally travel with 7 to 8 people in our party and I didn't even know this difference existed until our last trip when the bathroom could only be accessed through the master bedroom. With that many people, we prefer an access door in the laundry room.

Just FYI, we love OKW and even with 7 to 8 people in a villa, we have not felt crowded. Hope you have a great vacation.

OKWMom said:
Some of the master bathrooms can be accessed through the laundry room and some can only be accessed through the master bedroom.

I noticed that in the layout. I do not like that. If a couple are sleeping on the sofabed then they will need to enter the bathroom through one of the bedrooms. Thats not going to be an option.

Thanks all for your replies.

Santa said:
I noticed that in the layout. I do not like that. If a couple are sleeping on the sofabed then they will need to enter the bathroom through one of the bedrooms. Thats not going to be an option.

That's only in the lower numbered buildings. Maybe 28 and lower??

Santa said:

If that's the case, you need to request building 30 or higher. All units in buildings up through 29 have one door, but all buildings over 30 have two doors.

dianeschlicht said:
If that's the case, you need to request building 30 or higher. All units in buildings up through 29 have one door, but all buildings over 30 have two doors.

2 doors to each bathroom?
2 outside entry doors?
I am a little :confused3 now.
From the layout of the 2 bedroom at OKW (click here and go to 2 bedroom villa) each bedroom has a seperate bathroom. Do the guests sleeping on the sofabed use the kitchen sink? :lmao:
There is no other entrance to either bathroom from the hall or utility room according to the layout besides going into a bedroom. Could Disney be lacking some new :artist: that show features of the newer units? Probably.

In the one bedroom villa, units 30 and higher, there is doorway from the laundry room into the larger bathroom with the standalone shower, toilet and sink. There is another sink next to the jacuzzi tub that opens up to the master bedroom. The guest in the sleeper sofa would probably use the main bathroom area.

It's never been a problem for us because our son was sleeping in the living room and our friends/family in the second bedroom.

There are only two outside entry doors if the two bedroom is a lockoff. Meaning they can rent it out as a one bedroom and studio or a two bedroom. Dedicated two bedrooms can only be rented out as a two bedroom. There is only one entrance to the villa.

All one bedrooms have a door to the porch from the living room and the master bedroom, but you can't leave the villa from the porch.

I don't think they show the door through the laundry room because it's not available in all OKW villas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter