OKW - 1st time on Property!!

beckymccartney

Earning My Ears
We are checking in on May 29th and will spend 6 nights in a 2 bedroom villa at Old Key West - got a steal of a deal and can not wait....12thtime to Disney and FIRST TIME EVER on property. Was wondering - do any of you have any fabulous view photos from a 2 bedroom villa at OKW...or suggestions of which one we should ask for when a call 10 days in advance to pre-register? thanks a million.....
.....burning with desire to get to Mickey Land!!!!:dance3::cheer2:

I can't believe there is no reply to this thread. Your vacation is right around the corner. Hope it's great!!

I can't believe there's no reply either! You're checking in tomorrow:dance3:! I hope you have fun and take lots of pics bc I'm interested in seeing OKW pics. Have fun!

Old Keywest is a great resort.The two bedrooms are the largest in dvc. Every one we stayed at the views where good. I would ask for a room close to the main pool when you check in. We stayed in a two bedroom this past November. If you would like pictures send me your email and I will send them to you. I am new to disboards and don't know how to attach photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter