Okay, Who is the Tag Fairy?!

I snorted Jack Daniels out of my nose once, now that burns :lmao:

Oh, and I loooovveee :love: the tag fairy, no matter who he/she/it is!

Fly :hippie:

I snorted Jack Daniels out of my nose once, now that burns :lmao:

Oh, and I loooovveee :love: the tag fairy, no matter who he/she/it is!

Fly :hippie:

ouch yeah. I had pink lemonade vodka out my nose. i feel your pain. But when your friend proposes a toast to the Iowa Hawkeyes and your very manly friend decides to change that toast to Iowa 'Hot Guys' while taking that shot... its hard not to have something spewing from somewhere haha

The Tag Fairy is a Fallen Moderator:littleangel:

There is no telling how many others are at risk of going rouge and joining the Dark Side. It is dangerous enough to lure even the most obscure Disers out of the Kingdom of Lurkdom.

OK, so it looks like none of us have heard from the Tag Fairy yet, even myself who has applied for the job. It's occurred to me that perhaps we should walk a mile in the Tag Fairy's shoes and show him or her a little empathy. Perhaps that would drag her or him out of his or her's Lazy Bones recliner and get crackin!

Let's say I DID get the job..... Here's a report of what (I believe) the Tag Fairy must go through:

Dear Tag Fairy Diary, it's been one h-e-double toothpicks of a day! It seems like all anyone ever does is beyotch me out for not giving them a tag. I'm only a fairy for God's sake and I can only fly as fast as my little wings will carry me. My feet are KILLING me from running here there and EVERYWHERE trying to keep up with all these Disney Obsessed people!

So far I think The Brit's are the most interesting. When they come they move in for like 3 weeks so I suspect they might be jealous and sorry they missed out on the whole revolution thing that happened here. They are the only ones that like that Nescafe coffee, which isn't saying much because they are obsessed with tea. You can always tell a Brit by they way they pick up the pace and fly right on by the American Experience in Epcot. God Save the Queen!

The Cruise line people are only interested in the parks if they can tack on a visit before or after a cruise. I think these are the people who have wised up and don't want to walk for miles in the parks all day. These are people who want their Disney delivered to them.

The disABILITIES! forum is the most helpful. They have a way to help just about everybody. They are so good at solving problems I bet they could fix our crotchety old Dis Board servers.

The Resorts people are the most patient people on the boards. They will answer the same question about "what is the best room at _______ seventy teen million times. I'm secretly hoping that they will figure out that there are only about 7 different questions about resorts and if you took the time to answer each of those 7 questions properly, Google would explode from all the data.

DIS en Español is a little tough for the Fairy as she doesn't speak Spanish all that well, but in my down time I've been watching all the telenovellas on Telemundo so it's only a matter of time before I catch on!

The Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies people are ALL OVER the PLACE! Apparently if it can happen in, around, on or under a theme park somebody's got a question about it. These are the people that plan their trips to the ninth degree and then, as soon as they get to the World and see that entrance gate sign, their brains turn to jelly and all the planning goes out the window.

Well diary, I've learned it's not easy to be the Tag Fairy. All those posts that you have to make sense of and then pull something witty out of it.... well that's a Chore! And if Robo posts that Picture of TinkerBILL one more time I think I'll pitch a fit. Even fairies go through menopause and facial hair is tough to keep up with after fifty!

See you tomorrow diary,
Love,
The Tag Fairy in training

OK, so it looks like none of us have heard from the Tag Fairy yet, even myself who has applied for the job. It's occurred to me that perhaps we should walk a mile in the Tag Fairy's shoes and show him or her a little empathy. Perhaps that would drag her or him out of his or her's Lazy Bones recliner and get crackin!

Let's say I DID get the job..... Here's a report of what (I believe) the Tag Fairy must go through:

Dear Tag Fairy Diary, it's been one h-e-double toothpicks of a day! It seems like all anyone ever does is beyotch me out for not giving them a tag. I'm only a fairy for God's sake and I can only fly as fast as my little wings will carry me. My feet are KILLING me from running here there and EVERYWHERE trying to keep up with all these Disney Obsessed people!

So far I think The Brit's are the most interesting. When they come they move in for like 3 weeks so I suspect they might be jealous and sorry they missed out on the whole revolution thing that happened here. They are the only ones that like that Nescafe coffee, which isn't saying much because they are obsessed with tea. You can always tell a Brit by they way they pick up the pace and fly right on by the American Experience in Epcot. God Save the Queen!

The Cruise line people are only interested in the parks if they can tack on a visit before or after a cruise. I think these are the people who have wised up and don't want to walk for miles in the parks all day. These are people who want their Disney delivered to them.

The disABILITIES! forum is the most helpful. They have a way to help just about everybody. They are so good at solving problems I bet they could fix our crotchety old Dis Board servers.

The Resorts people are the most patient people on the boards. They will answer the same question about "what is the best room at _______ seventy teen million times. I'm secretly hoping that they will figure out that there are only about 7 different questions about resorts and if you took the time to answer each of those 7 questions properly, Google would explode from all the data.

DIS en Español is a little tough for the Fairy as she doesn't speak Spanish all that well, but in my down time I've been watching all the telenovellas on Telemundo so it's only a matter of time before I catch on!

The Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies people are ALL OVER the PLACE! Apparently if it can happen in, around, on or under a theme park somebody's got a question about it. These are the people that plan their trips to the ninth degree and then, as soon as they get to the World and see that entrance gate sign, their brains turn to jelly and all the planning goes out the window.

Well diary, I've learned it's not easy to be the Tag Fairy. All those posts that you have to make sense of and then pull something witty out of it.... well that's a Chore! And if Robo posts that Picture of TinkerBILL one more time I think I'll pitch a fit. Even fairies go through menopause and facial hair is tough to keep up with after fifty!

See you tomorrow diary,
Love,

see this is why you need the job! you totally get it and I love it. its so true!
It must be so hard for the tag fairy to keep tabs on ALL the funny and or stupid things people say in all the boards. I'm glad this thread was started. WE can use it to praise her for all her hard work

also we should start a campaign to get you started as a new tag fairy.

:lmao: I think you guys should keep this thread alive. I bet the wonderful, humorous, choco-bacon loving Tag Fairy will make an appearance someday. pixiedust:

:lmao: I think you guys should keep this thread alive. I bet the wonderful, humorous, choco-bacon loving Tag Fairy will make an appearance someday. pixiedust:

I got my tag on a thread just like this one. I didn't know about the tag fairy, and was worried about things I had said about some posters.

See you tomorrow diary,
Love,

WOW! I'm impressed, and jealous, about having the time to write all that! Bravo! :worship:

You think that's bad, I ate Thumper once. Thumper tasted like chicken. :guilty:

Thumper does not taste like chicken. I will never, ever eat thumper again. Maybe it just wasn't made right but I've tried it a few times and :sick: On the other hand Alligator does taste like chicken, it's just a little bit more greasy. It's really good.

Mean... but funny! :rotfl2:

I had one once. I don't remember it tasting much different than beef.

My DH had an ostrich burger once. Yep, ostrich!

I'm really tempted to try ostrich, did he say it was good?

On the other hand Alligator does taste like chicken, it's just a little bit more greasy. It's really good.
Alligator is delicious!! And, I think buffalo does just taste like beef. Can't comment on the kangaroo, and doubt I ever will...

Maybe I would try kangaroo, if it were chocolate covered...

like this bacon!
20081125_choco_33_Chocolate_Covered_Bacon-s500x375-100151-580.jpg

Alligator is delicious!! And, I think buffalo does just taste like beef. Can't comment on the kangaroo, and doubt I ever will...

like this bacon!

I saw this in the store over christmas - it kinds reminded me of the burger on a krispy kreme doughnut - the thought leaves me hungry and nauseous at the same time.

like this bacon!

So is it appetizer or dessert?:confused3

So is it appetizer or dessert?:confused3

both

also... how'd my post get all the way down here.... you quoted it before it happened! Is the Doctor near by? are there Daleks? Taking classes towards my masters is slowly making me go insane

anywho... Thats another good question. I think it depends on the chocolate. if there are savory aspects to the chocolate, like spices, then app. and not covered. but just normal chocolate then dessert then covered. But then it couldn't be both, because it would have to be both.......

Schrodinger's bacon

I can eat a lot of things. I can eat chocolate and bacon but surely not chocolate covered bacon. Ew. :crazy2:

Maybe if the chocolate covered bacon was also in the form of roses, then I might be tempted. :idea:

I thought this was all a weird DISBoards game, but it seems like this 'fairy' actually exists(like the Dr Pepper man...;)). Can anyone tell me who exactly this person is, and what they do? I was looking at a thread from a while back, but I am still horribly lost.:goodvibes

Ahhh, the Tag Fairy....I thank the TF for my "Alpaca Poop" every day. :rotfl2:

The power of a Fairy…

Fair warning! The Tag Fairy gods are watching so I don’t want to give away any real secerets, but for those who truly believe, you might want to stop reading now. Yeah, you know who you are Not that I would expect that would stop anyone (does it ever?), you can’t say I didn’t warn you.

I’ve been on the DIS for about 8 or so years now posting, sometimes helping people out of a signature jam, other times making up custom clipart for a fan club or whatever (more on that some other day). Most of the time I sit on my hands reading and mouthing off in the back rooms, poking my head into the moderator’s virtual offices to see what they are having for lunch and complaining about the hand dryers not working in the bathrooms (btw, they eat out at Arby’s a LOT!). I love everything I do, but there is one thing in particular that always has and always will put a smile on my face. I have had the unique opportunity to watch the birth of all of the Tag Fairys. While technicaly their power is only HTML based, their real world effect is far more magical. You wouldn’t think a string of code like <font color =”sky blue pink”>Wa Sappining?!?!</font> would throw a perfectly sain person into a virtual tizzy, but it happens every day. The Fairy’s are all seeing, all hearing and once in a while all shook up but their art form is never duplicated anywhere with the insight and true magic that comes with being a DIS Tag Fairy. Something you might not know, they each have their own little signature. They each code the tags in a slightly different way. Next time you are out and about on the DIS, look at those tags carefully. Notice how some of them show color into the “Join Date”, “Location” and “Posts” section and some don’t? Well, that’s just one of many sure fire ways to know that there is a family at work and not just one winged magician. Leave them a bribe once in a while and they might just make your day a littler brighter. I know they have mine.

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter