Okay what are your top 3?

quakechicago

ADR-making addict!
Your favorite, gotta have, must go, cannot be missed would not be the same if it was suddenly gone top 3 restaurants and/or top 3 meals?

There are actually a number of great places...

Sanaa - nice environment , excellent food

Citricos - excellent food, I love the GF too

Victoria and Alberts - the bread is amazing, everything was tasty...and the wine pairing gives you a lot of wine.

My three seem to be:

Kona for the first night stop.

Citrico's for a lovely dining experience.

and a new addition,

Sanaa for its --new to me-- spice profiles.

(I live in a small town and dining opportunities are very limited. I am always looking for different dining opportunities. Just dined at Zatinya in DC--Turkish, Lebanese, and Greek tapas. Heavenly!)

pennyplanner

Garden Grill - always book twice every trip

Plaza - great for a park lunch

Narcoosees - for the fine dining with a view; worth the walk

Wow, it's so hard to just pick 3, but I guess I would have to go with...

-Tokyo Dining: I've eaten here twice, and both times everything was amazing. I can't think of a single thing at this restaurant that I don't love. They've got a great variety of food, the building is beautiful, the restaurant is peaceful and quiet, the service is great.

-Whispering Canyon Cafe: I've always been something of a barbecue sauce-aholic (as in I'll eat it plain sometimes), so I love the food here. My family always gets the family skillet/platter, and we all love it (except my picky little brother, who usually gets something else). But it's definitely the awesome service that keeps us coming back to this restaurant!

-Chef Mickey's (breakfast): I know there have been a number of complaints about the food here, but this and Whispering Canyon are the two restaurants that my family has eaten at every single trip. For me, eating here is a treat since I don't typically eat breakfast food.

I'm not sure you were expecting a mini essay, but here it is anyway.

Its hard to choose! but here are my top 3.

Tokyo Dining
Everything about this place is amazing, the service is top notch, the food is divine and the view of the lake is amazing as well. Every time I go to Epcot I have to go.

Biergarten
I was so impressed by the service, ambiance, and the food. it was a wonderful experience. I wish I was doing it again this year.

Liberty Tree Tavern
I was surprised by this place. I thought it was going to serve average food but I really loved it.

Easy for us... Only one but not the end of the world...Raglan Road.... as for all the other restaurants on property.... Nothing really over the top anymore.... We go for the parks and resorts

My top three restaurants are...
1. Narcoossee's - this is my favorite restaurant in WDW. The food (calamari, lobster) are outstanding and the service is excellent. The view of Wishes and the EWP is also great.

2. Via Napoli - I really like the pizza (proscuitto e melone) and the Coppa Di Brutti Ma Buoni sundae. The restaurant itself is light and airy feeling and watching the food fire ovens work is pretty fun.

3. Raglan Road - I'd brave DTD just for the Jaffa Dunbrody Kiss.

Whispering Canyon dinner, Sci-Fi Dine-In (lunch or dinner), Tusker House breakfast. With honorable mention to Via Napoli.

Sanaa - lunch, same portions as dinner but with a lower price

Kouzzina - breakfast, we will miss this!

bluezoo - great apps, entrees, and desserts

1. Hollywood Brown Derby (cobb salad and grapefruit cake)

2. Plaza Restaurant (rueben and a shake)

3. Kona Cafe (teriyaki steak and pineapple upside down cake)

Mmm...

Wow just 3 huh.....okay, here's my list:

1. Kona Cafe (Breakfast)
2. Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch)
3. Ragland Road (Dinner)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter