• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay, now that we have seen it....

OKW pool...

• OKW owner didnt want pool, still dont want pool, and I dont care what it looks like.

• OKW owner didnt want pool, now that I have seen it, it is ok..could be worse

• OKW owner didnt want pool, seen it and loved it

• OKW owner did want pool, now that I have seen it I am disapointed

• OKW owner did want pool, now that I have seen it, I love it

• NON OKW Owner, Love the design and will book OKW more because of it

• NON OKW Owner, Love the design but wont stay there any more often

• NON OKW Owner, dislike the design and will only stay at OKW as last resort

• NON OKW Owner, dislike the design, but any slide is better than no slide, as a last resort

• Other... favorable towards the slide...

• Other... disliking the slide

• Just wanted to see the results...

Results are only viewable after voting.
As an owner at OKW who always stays there and never uses the pools, I could care less about the slide. I have always said that if DVC wanted a slide at OKW, it would be put in regardless of opinion polls. While I cannot understand the obsession some people have regarding slides, to each their own. I AM HAPPY THAT MAYBE NOW, THE NASTY DEBATES ABOUT THE LACK OF A SLIDE AT OKW WILL COME TO AN END.

Originally posted by StormTigger
but staying at OKW when we go in May, so I guess I'l find out then

Work on the slide isn't scheduled to begin until September for a December/January opening.

Anyone want to place odds on when an "announcement" of the slide will be made on the website/VM. I predict sometime around mid-June. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter