okay, new decisions where to stay

firelaw

Earning My Ears
After 5 trips all staying at the GF, my wife and i would like to venture out for our trips without the children. we just stayed at the GF for our 25th wedding aniv. FANTASTIC.... now where... any suggestions... would like to stay in the park..
Choices so far we have discussed:
Bay Lake Tower
Swan and Dolphin or
back to the GF even though we are looking for something new... pools, epcot... not so much MK. but need good restaurants....

Boardwalk in one of those adorable little cottages they have. So cute and romantic!

Boardwalk Inn~ a waterview room. The rooms are every bit as nice, if not nicer than the GF. I say this because our room at the GF was a MK castle view and as much as we loved it, I think that room gets a lot of traffic, showing some of it's wear and tear. Our room at the BWI was pristine, and oh so comfy! I'm not a big fan of spending much time in resort rooms, but I could have lounged around all day in our room with its comfort and bright and airyness. We had a beautiful view, both in the day and at night. The Bellevue Lounge is classy and a beautiful little niche to hang out in. The walk to Epcot and it's proximity to great restaurants both on Disney property and to the nicer restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin make it a great spot for that part.

The pool area...eh, not so much as nice as the GF but still nice enough minus the clown, lol. The lounge chairs are nice and you can find a nice quiet spot. There's always the quiet pool to use which is very nice.

That would be my recommendation for a nice romantic adventure without kids.
BTW~ love, love BLT too, but if you are looking for the same caliber type hotel as the GF, BWI is my choice.

Have fun deciding! We love trying new places, I don't think you will be disappointed trying new resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter