Okay ladies, the bidding starts at $100 for a date with Uncle Kyle

Man I go to class, take two tests I do awesome on them, I come back and my price is getting higher? WOW my day is just getting better :teeth:

kyle1

kyle2

kyle3

No bid...just prodding the action! :teeth:

Where was this picture taken???

DSCN5952.jpg

It looks like the chicken exit at Malstrom

:teeth:

just goof'in with yer!

On the steps leading down to the Splash Mountain entrance area.

This is a riot....!

Good, er, um... "luck", Uncle Kyle!!!

Kyle, if you know how to install ceramic tile and carpeting, I'll up the bid to $1,200 and throw in a can of corn. ;) :p :p

Well, I doubt DH will let me bid either.:( :p

But I must say, Kyle looks cute while eating wings too! Is that Barry Hom with him?? Does this mean the highest bidder gets 2 or 1???:eek: :cool:

Shep...I'll go see you thread. I bet Believe will either outbid everyone or let the highest bidder have him.:p

Now wait a minute, does this date include a trip to WDW? I think it should!

Crystal, who is glad nobody around here has pictures of her!

I would just like to state that I'm all for being auctioned off under a few conditions :teeth:

1. it must be a woman bidder

2. she must have clean teeth

3. she has to have an higher IQ than 75

4. She must love to cuddle and watch movies

5. She must also accept my constant joking around and teasing

as for the rest of the rules and there are many,

Send a self addressed letter to me along with $5.00 for shipping and handling because the entire list of rules weighs 6 lbs.

PM if you need my address :) :teeth:

hey wvjules, how come you haven't bid on this young man yet?

Originally posted by UncleKyle

Send a self addressed letter to me along with $5.00 for shipping and handling because the entire list of rules weighs 6 lbs.

PM if you need my address :) :teeth:

Well dang Kyle - I dont know who is worse you are Jeff in Big D. :teeth:

PM if you need my address :) :teeth: [/B]

Can I just meet you somewhere, pick them up in person and save my five bucks????

(Posted to make those other ladies who live so far away jealous of my proximity to the hunk)

We can meet but it has to be in a public place...after this thread I'm looking over my shoulder constantly ;)

Originally posted by UncleKyle
We can meet but it has to be in a public place...after this thread I'm looking over my shoulder constantly ;)

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!

And just what are you hoping to be there Kyle?? :teeth:

Ladies, take it from me... this is a pure stud! And he has the heart of gold... when he's not asking 50 questions. ;) And he's romantic too!

I just talked myself into placing a bid myself! $1300 here! :wave:

WOW!!!!!!! Talk about a sure-fire way to pull Nikki out of lurk mode........put Kyle on the auction block!!!!! Nice to see you, Nikki!!! :wave:

Here he is talking to YOU!!!!!!!
DSCN6014.jpg

lol Thank you Dan!!! He's looking like that right now too! We're talking on the phone as I type this! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter