Okay Keith, where's this!! ;)

Rajah

DIS Veteran
what1.jpg

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#006400>Good one, Rajah....

Hmmmm, wonder if Keith can guess this one? :p

You know I am so insulted.
That is such an easy one that I am going to let Molokai Gram answer it.

Isn't he so sweet? :confused: It is good to know the Aloha Spirit is alive in California. Now let me think....:earseek:

Aloha Donna. :D

That pic looks like an elephant leg with dry skin....major dry skin!!! ;)

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#006400>I can't believe I was so clueless in chat the other night!! Yesterday, I went over to DL, and as I walked down Main Street and passed Orbitron, it hit me what that is a picture of! I rushed over there & was right! :)

When I left Disneyland, I ran into Goofster57, Shivahn, Jessica, & Alyssa. Of course, I asked him if he knew what it was.... well, I won't say what his answer was, but did tell him I would taunt him on the DIS.

na na na na na --- I know the answer! ha ha

And, Molokai Gram... I have another picture in mind for you, so let Goofster57 answer this one.
lol.gif

Aloha,

Okay, Mary Jo, I will wait for you to post a picture for me. ;)

Sorry, Keith, I was going to help you out, but...
:p

Donna
:wave:

Well, I am not sure if I can POST this answer or not.
I am WISHING that I could.
WELL, You’ll just have to wait and see.

<font color=navy>You know that scene in Bambi, where he's learning his words, and calls the cute skunk Flower.... okay, remember Thumper's reaction to that?

Picture me doing that to Keith right now... tee hee :p

I still think it is ABOMINABLE that I have to justify my park knowledge with an answer to this question. I know you think I do not have a SNOWMAN’s chance in Jamaica of getting this. I would think that after so many years of being on this board that I would have left an IMPRINT of my knowledge.

I love being a pain!!!!!!!

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#006400>Well, finally you found it!!!! It was getting a little DEEP there in your last post... hee hee.

Thanks, Rajah, for the fun. ;)

Wow, Keith, I am impressed. You got it in one week with only two guesses! :rolleyes:

Mahalo, Rajah! You almost stumped him! ;)

I have to admit that was a tough one. However my first guess was….. ugh…Shivahn’s fault. Yeah, that’s it Shivahn’s fault.

Yay! You finally got it :) Yep, it's from the base of the footprint for the abominable snowman :)

what2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter