Okay...I cheated but I have seen the light

Carter'sMommy

Practically Perfect
I must admit it that we snuck over to WDW in February. :eek:
We had a great DING fare and SIL and BIL and kiddos were going so we decided to join them for 4 days.

Now that we have satisfied that curiosity - here is our dilemma.

We bought 10 day non expiration hopper passes and have only used 4 days. I guess it could be called "buyers remorse"!

We REALLY prefer DL to WDW for numerous reason that I will not go into (unless you ask :confused3)

I am sure this has been asked numerous times but cannot locate an answer at this time -- so here I go...

Can I use my WDW 10 day non exp hoppers at DL?? I know that the WDW hoppers are more expensive than DL hoppers but I do not really see us going back to WDW in the near future and we REALLY need a fix of DL and don't really want to be out MORE money for tickets.

Thanks for letting me confess -- I promise not to do it again! :thumbsup2

No they are not trasferrable. However, you might want to try to get a refund for your 10 day and have them apply for 4 day parkhopper. It doesn't hurt to ask although I don't think they'll do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter