• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay here Who would you most like to see fall off the Banana boat.

falling off a wagon??? Where's da banana boat?

Hey Donna, I agree!!!! LOL:p :p But I didn't want to be the first to post it!!!;)

Well -- IT CAN BE A REAL SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a short list, but I dont care to publish it!
:)

:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Listen buddy, did you not get here from Cuba on a banana boat just like I did???
I don't think we fell off did we? And don't give me that "I came on a plane" line either Mr.!!!!!!
I spoke to your mother, she told me the truth!!!!!
I tell you what, on the cruise let's both get on the banana boat with that silly *** rabbit (Brer) and let's see who falls off!!!!
I'll push Michael off just to see him scream like a girly rabbit! No, I don't think we can get Michelle on again even if we tell her they will serve "Cosmos" on board!!!!
Speaking of bananas, what's Anita Bryant up to these days?????
Manny...not Michelle!!!!
(Speedo and Conga Tonga lap dancer)

Can I vote?

I vote to see Mr. Pinboy fall off. Then again, Ill be safely onshore when it happens, so I wont get a grand view of the site. ;)

Buggin'
Amber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter