• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay, here we go: before/after picture.

You look great!!

Question about the 30 day shred - Did you find yourself gaining in the very beginning due to building muscle? I have done it for about 2 weeks now and after the first 10 days or so I had gone up a pound. BUT I feel better and have a much higher endurance. I think I'm gaining muscle and just haven't started losing much fat yet.

How do you like P90x?

Fabulous job!! I don't know if ANYTHING could get me to give up my barbacoa tacos at Chipotle!!

Good for you! I agree with what another poster said.... you were very pretty before!;) You must feel fantastic. I too will use it for motivation. Thanks for posting.

Oh my goodness! In the first two pictures you don't look like the same person!! What a wonderful transformation!! Congratulations is all I can think of to say and it's not enough. I'm really happy for you!! I know how difficult it is to lose weight, so I applaud you for it. Make sure you post more pictures when you reach your goal, and your goal can't be very far off, you look fantastic!!! :banana:

Can I just tell you that you look WONDERFUL!!! DD was looking over my shoulder, and said, "Is that the lady from Desperate Housewives?" She meant Terri Hatcher. You are gorgeous!!

And you totally inspired me to get the 30 day shred. Jillian Michaels is I beleive, a lunatic. And I'm pretty certain she's a man. However, I'm down 26 lbs and have about 30 more to go till I'm happy.

Thanks!!:flower3:

Steph,
I just became a follower of your blog! You are hilarious, beautiful and inspiring. Keep it up!! :banana:

Wow, you've done brilliantly - although I have to say you do not look like you weigh 177 lbs even. How tall are you?

Has anyone told you that you look like Teri Hatcher? You do! Congratulations on your weight loss! :)

I ran out to lunch (it's a good one, I promise, haha) and came back to 3 pages...wow! THANK YOU! :)

I'm 6ft1". I was in a size 22 pant in that first picture...now in a 10-12.

The 30 Day Shred didn't make me gain weight due to muscle, but within the first 2 weeks I noticed a definate change in my hips. Even my coworkers here (I had just started working here at the time) were commenting on how quickly my shape was changing.

You should read my "Open letter to Jillian Michaels" on my blog. Click the "need a laugh?" button at the top of my blog and look for that thread :)

And yes, I actually hear the Terri Hatcher thing a lot...and the girl from Top Gun? Kelly McGillis, I think. Not sure why. LOL.

Congratulations on the weight loss! And by the way, I LOVE reading your blog! Your a very talented writer. :)

Thank you :)

I stopped stuffing my face with Chipotle burritos ;) Okay, there was more to it than that. But I stuck to a specific calorie range, gave up all soda, did the 30 Day Shred (and now working on P90X) and practiced a LOT of patience.

If you click my blog pic, there is a little bar at the top of the blog about my weight loss story :)

Very awesome. I will look into it. I need some type of better exercise plan and I need to give up soda.

I started doing Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones" and injured my back with the lunges. I am stretching it out now and getting better but I need to go SLOWER and get limber first....waaah. I am really out of shape.:sad2:

Great job! I am using P90x and I love it. I have lost several inches and pounds. Now, if I could get the nutrition part down.. Off to read your journey..

I ran out to lunch (it's a good one, I promise, haha) and came back to 3 pages...wow! THANK YOU! :)

I'm 6ft1". I was in a size 22 pant in that first picture...now in a 10-12.

The 30 Day Shred didn't make me gain weight due to muscle, but within the first 2 weeks I noticed a definate change in my hips. Even my coworkers here (I had just started working here at the time) were commenting on how quickly my shape was changing.

You should read my "Open letter to Jillian Michaels" on my blog. Click the "need a laugh?" button at the top of my blog and look for that thread :)

And yes, I actually hear the Terri Hatcher thing a lot...and the girl from Top Gun? Kelly McGillis, I think. Not sure why. LOL.

So I read your letter to her....:rotfl2: I HATE the way she walks around while they're working out. And could she find some workout buddies who actually eat and don't just inhale the fumes of food??

And Terri Hatcher is much better than Marie Osmond and Mila Kunis. Trust me.

:goodvibes You look FABULOUS!!! Just FABULOUS!!! Give yourself a huge pat on the back ... that is some major accomplishment and YOU DID IT!!! :goodvibes

:cool1: You Rock, OP!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter